Whatever your budget, I can help guide you to the best property that fits your needs.
Looking to relocate to the area? I can help you with that.
Want a vacation getaway? We got that too.
Expecting to generate some income from an investment property? I can show you where to start.
By clicking below, you will be placed on a notification system to receive new listings..
Follow this list with me and you will win
6. Research the home you like best
• Ask your Realtor to pull a property profile and map.
•Ask your Realtor to do an interior video of the property.
• Look up the history of the home, sales and purchases.
• Look up taxes and utility costs.
• Ask for property disclosures.
• Ask why the sellers are selling.
•Look at comps and market trends
7. Make and offer and negotiate
•Determine the purchase price.
• Include contingencies, such as financial, inspection or purchase.
• Spell out any special requests and repairs you want included in the sale.
• Determine an earnest money amount.
• Define a move-in date.
• Once both parties agree to the terms, sign the Purchase Agreement.
9. Close escrow
• Review the settlement document at least 2 days before closing to see how funds will be collected and distributed.
• Get a cashier's check for the amount you need to bring to closing, including the down payment and closing costs.
• Don't forget to set a closing date and move-in date.
• Set up utilities.
• MOVE IN!
Gallery of Recently Sold Cabins
A few recent sold properties in Big Bear....I love the various styles of homes we have here. I can find the perfect cabin for you in Big Bear today! All price ranges!